Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Xenex the Bug Man issue 4 is now for sale!

Xenex the Bug Man issue 4 by Taylor Lymbery
I just received a package today and it is my issue 4 order. I've checked over them and they look fantastic! On top of having some comics in my hand, Indyplanet just let me know that this issue is now for sale on their website! So, head over to the comics tab, or follow this link straight over and order your copy!

And remember, I did go ahead and purchase a table for the Fan Days Convention in October. So I will be there (given that I don't have another mishap). I will have a small printing of issue 4 with me at the convention. If you want to purchase one from me there, get there early. If you order your book online, bring it to the convention, and I'll sign it (signing is free with a smile)!

No comments:

Post a Comment